Higham Methodist Church is the only church situated in Higham and it is a centre for community events.
Worship is every Sunday evening and there are occasional joint services with Gawber Parish Church.
The building was extended and refurbished in 2000, and regular users since then include the Post Office, which opens in the church building at set times.
- Monday — Post Office — 9am to 1pm
- Monday — Monday Fellowship — 2pm to 3pm
- Monday — Junior Youth Club — 6.45pm to 7.45pm
- Tuesday — Exercise for Healthy Aging — 10am to 11am (term time only)
- Tuesday — Barugh Township Local History Group — 1.30pm to 3.30pm
- Tuesday — Slimming World — 5pm and 7pm
- Tuesday — Ladies Circle — 8pm to 9.30pm
- Wednesday — Post Office — 2pm to 4pm
- Wednesday (alternate weeks) — King's Club — 6.45pm to 7.45pm
- Wednesday (Alternate week) — King's Club Leaders Meeting
- Thursday — Sewing and Craft Group — 6pm to 8pm
- Thursday (September to March only) — Table Tennis Club — 7pm
Rev'd Cameron Stirk
Telephone: 01226 207208