Brierley Methodist Church was formerly a Working Men's club and was opened in 1934 as a Methodist church when the Primitive Methodists and Wesleyans joined together.
A major refurbishment of the church and grounds completed in May 2012 now offer up-to-date facilities including projector and screen for presentations, flexible multi-purpose worship area with kitchenette, excellent facilities for the disabled, including a chair lift and disabled toilets and parking.
Rev'd Marian Olsen
Telephone: 01226 391392
Rev'd Claire Rawlinson