Monk Bretton — Following a major refurbishment now has an excellent suite of premises that enable us to achieve our outreach and mission to the community. We have a Peace Garden.
Our premises are well used by community groups such as One Stop Shop, Guides, Brownies, children's Monday Club, weekly Lunch Club, Darby & Joan, U3A and Band rehearsals.
Monthly coffee mornings and other events through the year draw the community in to share in concerts, fairs and seasonal celebrations.
- Monday — U3A History (2nd & 4th Mondays) 10am to 12noon
- Monday — Youth Club for 8 to 12 year olds — 5.30pm to 7pm
- Tuesday — Knit & Natter — 9.30am to 11.30am
- Tuesday — Brownies & Guides — 5.45pm to 7.15pm
- Wednesday (2nd of each month) — Crime & Safety Community group — 6pm to 7pm
- Wednesday (2nd of each month) — Friends of the Park — 7pm to 8pm
- Wednesday — MENCAP Line Dancing — 7pm to 10pm
- Thursday — 9.30am to 12noon — One Stop Shop Community drop-in facility for information and social activities — 9.30am to 12pm
- Thursday (alernate weeks) — U3A Painting Class — 10.30am to 12.30pm
- Thursday — Women's Fellowhip — 2pm to 3pm
- Thursday — U3A Jewellery Class (4th of each month) — 2pm to 4pm
- Thursday — Band Practice — 7.30pm to 9.30pm
- Thursday — (2nd of each month) — Circle Dancing — 7.30pm to 9.30pm
- Friday — U3A Music Group (2nd & 4th Fridays) — 2pm to 4pm
- Friday — U3A Sequence Dancing — 7pm to 9pm
- Saturday — (2nd of each month) — Coffee Morning — 10.30am — 11.30am
Rev'd Marian Olsen
Telephone: 01226 391392
Rev'd Claire Rawlinson
Telephone: 01226 780420