Higham Methodist Church is the only church situated in Higham and it is a centre for community events.
Worship is every Sunday evening and there are occasional joint services with Gawber Parish Church.
The building was extended and refurbished in 2000.
- Monday — Monday Fellowship — 2pm to 3pm
- Monday — Youth Club's — 6.45pm to 7.45pm
- Tuesday — Exercise for Healthy Aging — 10am to 11am (term time only)
- Tuesday — Barugh Township Local History Group — 1.30pm to 3.30pm
- Tuesday — Ladies Circle — 8pm to 9.30pm
- Wednesday (alternate weeks) — King's Club — 6.45pm to 7.45pm
- Wednesday (Alternate week) — King's Club Leaders Meeting
- Thursday — Sewing and Craft Group — 6pm to 8pm
Rev'd Cameron Stirk
Telephone: 01226 207208