Webteam: November 2020
Conversation 6 What does my future hold for me?
1. If you won a million dollars what would you do with it?
2. If you could stand before the British Parliament and try to persuade them to pass a brand new law, what new law would you want them to consider?
3. Where in your life has fear been holding you back? What truth do you sense God speaking into that fear for the future?
4. If you could release a helium balloon with a message card attached to the end of the string, what message would you write for the unknown recipient to read?
5. As a result of these conversations how might God be challenging you to live differently into the future?
(Unicef, Community image, Covered by Creative Commons 4.0 BY-NC, link to original image)